Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 29, 2015

End of March

I haven't wrote much lately, only due to the fact that we have been enjoying the weather (other than the snow yesterday), too much to worry about taking pictures or to write about it. The past few weekends and evenings we've spent outside with sidewalk chalk, bubbles and in the sandbox. We've crunched leaves, took walks and went to the playground. On the warm days, it's been so nice to have the windows open and to be able to spend time outdoors. 

Yesterday I had to work all day, so Dillon and Luke hung out and had a "boy's day" together. I was so sad when Dillon said that he told Luke they were coming to see me at the health fair I was working at and Luke kept repeating "Mama? Mama?" and when he woke up from a quick nap in the car he kept asking "Where is mama?" 

I was so tired from yesterday that we skipped church today and did grocery shopping and I got a few loads of laundry done. We spent the afternoon with our neighbors Tara and Hannah. Hannah is only about a year older than Luke and they have such fun together! I wish that I would have thought to grab the camera to snap a few photos, but they were too quick! They played outside and had snacks and played with Luke's toys. I'm so glad that we are blessed with such great neighbors! 

This weekend started a full next few weekends. Easter and birthday party #1, baby showers and birthday party # 2 all fill up our time (And, boy howdy, do we have a "blessed", i.e. spoiled, child that is getting 2 parties). Springtime is bringing such fun times, we are so thankful! 

I planted some flowers on our porch and had an excellent helper!





We got a paper this morning and Luke found his favorite section, the Toys R Us ad! 






No comments:

Post a Comment