Total Pageviews

Monday, November 11, 2019

Pumpkin Carving, Halloween & Family!

Once again, I had a whole blog post last week that somehow mysteriously disappeared. I had it all typed up and then POOF. It was gone. I was worn out so I just didn't even try to retype it. Oh well... Anyways... this may be another short post with minimal descriptions. 

The week of Halloween was a crazy one. I had to work the weekend before EVERY DAY. Which also means that minimal housework gets done. While I was at work, Dillon & Luke both worked on straightening the house and it was nice to come home to an organized house! My work on Sunday at least allowed me to take the family and we all went to Claxton Farms up in Weaverville. That place is beautiful, especially this time of year. The trees were all changing and the weather had improved enough to be warm outside and enjoy the beauty. 

The rest of the week we spent getting ready for Halloween. We hadn't had enough time to carve our pumpkins so we did that on Tuesday and then Thursday we went out for Halloween. Unfortunately, the weather that night did not cooperate so we tried a few houses then went to the trunk-or-treat at Charlie's daycare. It was fun and we enjoyed snacks and face painting and candy! It was great! 

Then last weekend, Dillon's brother-in-law came down with our niece. Several months ago, Kenzie had bought Dillon and Wally tickets to a show here in town. The plan was that all four of them would come down and Kenzie and I would watch the kids while the guys went to their show. Because Bodhi is still in the hospital, Wally decided to come on down and I kept Indie that evening so they could have a night out. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. Charlie and Indie became fast friends and Indie is the best to be around. We really enjoyed having them here and we were sad to see them go on Sunday. 





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment