Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2015

End of August

I guess that summer is winding down. Our leaves are tipped in red and yellow and the little kids are back in school. While Luke is in "school" all year round, I took advantage of the back to school sales and have been scooping up fall clothes in 3T sizes no less.

Luke has taken some sort of growth spurt and I can feel the difference in his weight now and I'm struggling to carry him anywhere. His legs dangle down to my knees now whenever I carry him.

His vocabulary has taken off, through the roof and he talks non.stop.

We're looking ahead to the fall and I've asked Luke what he'd like to be for Halloween... Sometimes I'll get a "yes" for railroad conductor, construction worker, fireman, and dinosaur. I'm not sure he understands the concept still even though I've tried to explain it to him.

We're slowly getting back into the routine of not having my mom and dad here. I'm having to cook the meals and do the laundry again which is a real bummer! I always look forward to the fall because of all the fun activities that start and go through the end of the year, but it also means that we'll be crazy busy. I'm already starting to think about Christmas. Not cool.

We've been a little boring here of late, so I hope you'll forgive my slacking in writing skills and of posts. Hopefully, we'll be more exciting soon!

His legs are a little long for 2T pants and short for 3T...





It's hard to catch him standing still. This is how most of the pictures look! But this was Luke looking like Colonel Sanders.

And probably the best picture I've ever taken of Luke that was totally a fluke. He wouldn't sit still and sat on my lap so I held the camera out from us and took this. Ha!


We really like reading books right now... I think we may take a trip to the library one day after work.




That's more like it!

1 comment: