Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Snowy Sunday

We have survived my first week back at work! It really wasn't that bad since I'm back part-time. I'm working Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so Tuesdays and Thursdays my days are spent at home with Charlie. It was nice knowing that I'd have a day off following working one day and I accomplished so much in the two days I was at home. It gives me a chance to straighten up the house, keep caught up on laundry and in the afternoons to catch my breath for an hour or so. Plus, I get to spend the day taking care of the baby which is always fun. I will say that the first day back felt like a long 8 hours, but I'm looking forward to being back in the swing of things.

Luke had his first t-ball meeting where we got to meet his coach, Hunter, and Luke's pre-school teacher Ms. McKenzie is the co-coach. We've got his bat, glove and baseball pants ready and are just waiting on the cleats to come in. He's still so little that I've had a hard time locating baseball clothes that fit him. I've ordered a size 10 cleat from Dick's and am hoping and praying that they fit. He's supposed to have his first practice this Monday evening. We'll see if it happens though because it's supposed to be cold and rainy. I'm thinking it may be next Saturday before he gets to hit the field. He's very excited to get going!

Today, we had our typical March snow storm. It seems like every year, February teases us with warm spring like temperatures and then in March we receive one last ditch effort at winter. I haven't minded this storm. Maybe because it wasn't too bad or maybe because I know warmer weather isn't too far off, but it was fun to get outside and play one more time in the chilly snow. It's warmed up so much that the snow is actually almost all gone. Good thing we got out this morning.

I hope that the weather warms up soon because all of the 6 month clothes that I've bought Charlie are summerish and she's on the verge of fitting into them very well! Be on the lookout for her 3 month update coming up this week!

snow bunny!

warmer weather this week so we wore our cute sun hat!








Snow shoveler!





We got to play with Hannah! 



Laundry basket lounging


Ma and Peepaw came for lunch!




My mom sends me picture updates all day while I'm at work. I ask for a pic every hour or so haha



Babies were happy after my first day of work


Charlie's glowing from sunshine and bright pink




2 comments:

  1. Luke is growing up too fast. Loved Charlie's smile in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tammy! We're praying for you guys right now. Much love.

    ReplyDelete