Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Virginia - June 2019

Holy moly, you guys. This blog has been sitting in my "to-dos" for several weeks now. I uploaded the pictures to the blog with every intention of writing a short synopsis of our weekend in Virginia with family, but time got away from me and it just didn't happen. Luke's been in fun summer camps, I've been working like crazy and we just haven't had much time. 

A few weeks ago, we went home to visit with family and celebrate our new nephew that will be here in September! We had a great time with a brunch and lots of fun little things for the baby. We spent the night at Dillon's daddy's house and hung out most of the day on Saturday at Dillon's mom's getting ready for the party! 

This is also why I need to write my blogs when they first happen, because honestly too much water's gone under that bridge and I can't remember what I wanted to write about. HA! So just enjoy the pictures of our fun time at home!










































No comments:

Post a Comment