Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello family & friends! 

I know that sometimes people's Facebook feeds can be drowned in new parents excitement with their bundle of joy that has just arrived. In order to *try* and cut back on my obsessive picture taking and posts about our new baby (Lucas Grant, due to arrive in April!), I want to try and post pictures and new info on our blog. Dillon and I also have family who choose to avoid the Facebook realm so we want them to be included as well! If you want to keep up with our new family, feel free to read, view pictures and make comments. If not, just ignore this post and future posts! :) 

Last week our friends threw a shower for us and next week is our family shower in Virginia. I already posted photos on Facebook of the shower last weekend, so I won't duplicate here, but next week I'll put our photos on this here blog.

Dillon finally got a day off of work today so we thought it might be a good idea to take some pictures of me before the baby comes. Dillon's an excellent photographer so I slathered on some makeup and said let's go. Our dogs also like to be included in the photos if you can't tell!  

Emma loves to be photographed!(And be near Dillon)

Lols is so wise...


Add caption

How hard is it to get out of this position at 7 months pregnant?

The little nursery for Luke... the pile of stuff in the foreground is all stuff that  this new Mama needs to wash!

Fingers swell... wedding bands too tight.

How I feel most days.

My grandma's rocking chair in the nursery.

I love being pregnant!

Hey there doggie.


A girl's best friend.

We look forward to updating you here on our family's trials and tribulations! 69 days and counting until we have baby photos to share with all. XOXO Katie, Dillon & Luke (and maybe Emma and Lola, they say "arf, arf")



3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! The pictures say a thousand words. You are such a beautiful Mommy and I just wanted to tell you and Dillon and Lucas how happy I am for you. God has given Lucas a wonderful mommy and daddy and I know he is one happy baby already. It is amazing how right after birth the sound of your or Dillon's voice will change his focus of attention. He already knows both of you intimately. As David said:
    Psalm 139:14
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    What a blessing Lucas is! Love to all! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janet! He is truly a blessing to us! Lots of love to you, hope you are enjoying Florida!

    And thanks, Cat :) Dillon likes to get creative. HAHA

    ReplyDelete