Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 17, 2013

7 Months!

I know that you'll forgive me for writing his seven month post a day early. Tomorrow I'm traveling to an office an hour away and on top of everything else, don't know that I'll have much time to write this post before the end of the week! 

Tomorrow Luke is 7 months old! What a whirlwind... I can't believe how fast it's all gone by and it seems like a blur. This month, Luke weighs around 18 pounds building up my muscles and is -> <- this close to crawling. He gets his butt up in the air and last night moved forward the slightest before falling. I'd say by the end of the week he'll be crawling around our house which means I need to get to baby proofing. He still has no teeth which is really disheartening. I just don't understand how much long he can go without teeth, he'll be 15 eating mashed up foods! He's sitting up on his own now, something that came on basically overnight. Somehow, he can just balance himself although there are sometimes when he topples still. Today at lunch he bumped his head on the table and has a little bruise in between his eyes. :(

It's hard to think that 7 months ago, we were thinking about going to the hospital and within the next 24 hours, Luke would be here with us. Sometimes I feel like he's been with us forever and sometimes it's like a blink of an eye. I can barely remember what our lives were like before him (more sleep and free time, maybe I do remember, but I wouldn't change it for anything!) What a happy little fellow we have and you'll see below how mobile and fast moving he is now.


Little Luke on his first day of life.

One month old...

Three months old, right before I went back to work.

5 months old


And now 7 months old... you'll see I couldn't really get him to sit still for a good picture!

Please excuse the drool. It's unmanageable these days and causes an awful rash on his chin and neck :( 
Why'd you take my toy away!? Notice where he smudged all the information
How we spent the afternoon... I still feel pooey and good ole Dillon made some homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner.
Love the cuddles! Even from the dogs.


1 comment: