Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter!

Winter is here, yuck. It's been so cold today that we only left the house to go to church and lunch. I've done, oh, about 4 loads of laundry today and all of the clean laundry put up, which almost never happens in this house! So I'm feeling pretty good about our productive Sunday.

Yesterday we went Christmas shopping in Gaffney, SC and got most of our shopping done. Only a few more things to purchase and we'll be set! I try to get most of the Christmas shopping done before the madness of the season sets in. Our house is in a most inconvenient spot here in town so we're constantly battling traffic after Thanksgiving. I try to stay in the house as much as I can before Christmas to avoid dealing with crazy shoppers. 

This week, we have a short work week that we're all looking forward to! We're supposed to go to VA this week, but I'm worried about the weather. I even asked Dillon if I should buy a small turkey in case we get snowed in and can't travel. He has confidence that we can make it so I'm trusting in his driving abilities! 

We'll come back after Thanksgiving and get our tree! Next week's post will have lots of pictures of family and tree trimming I'm sure. I tried to convince Dill to get our tree this weekend, but he was adamant that we wait until AFTER Thanksgiving. What a scrooge! :) 


Dinner with the Sullivans Friday night. Luke loved hanging out with them and singing a song about putting his socks in the bean dip.

We went to Highland Brewery last night to hang out with some friends and try some Cold Mountain beer. Luke loved the live music and watching the other kids run around.

Ready for church this morning... these little overalls are sized 12 months!


Bath time fun the other night!


Happiness!


He loves his daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment