Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

End of Summer

Our summer has been winding down. The weather is a tinge cooler and we even have trees with the tips changing color. It seems awful early for fall to begin now, but then I realized that Monday is the first of September. Say what?! What the heck have we done all summer? Or all year for that matter? The next thing we know, it'll be Christmas and the start of 2015. 

We've had an interesting week of sorts. A baby with a tummy bug and busy work hours for both Dillon and I. This weekend we tried to recuperate, but ended up running errands and organizing our basement some more (only 4 months into living in this house... we still had boxes we hadn't unpacked). 

Really, we've just spent time around our new home. We're taking a trip to Richmond to visit Kenzie and Taylor and they have all kinds of fun things planned! Hopefully then, we'll have better photos. I know it's bad when Dillon tells me I need to update the blog and my mom tells me we need to take more pictures! Hopefully with the start of fall we'll be more interesting (probably not, but hey, we are who we are!) 

Dillon has been so kind to share photos from his phone so that I'll have more to post...

Here's Luke at his "new to him" table! This was my table when I was little and my mom thought it might be cool to paint the top with chalkboard paint. Luke now has a table to draw on (and we've had some fun with it too!) Notice all the toys... it's becoming an epidemic. 

One of Luke's new favorite things is to play outside in the yard! 



We had dinner outside Saturday night... minus the mosquitoes it was pleasant!


Luke loves imitating his daddy... here he is wearing his shoes! 

Sunday afternoon, he needed to run off some energy. We went and checked out the walking trails around the high school near our house. Luke loved running free.
His pictures are always blurry because he never sits still! 

No comments:

Post a Comment