Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Day

We're officially in Spring! We have leaves on the trees and the temperatures here in NC won't dip below 70 this week. I feel like we can breathe a sigh of relief, even if May is always one of my busiest months.

The past few weeks, nothing too exciting has been going on. We've led a few quiet days and enjoyed some time with our families and here at home. Last weekend we went to Virginia to help with a moving sale with my mom and dad and visited with our families. This weekend, we prepared for traffic on our end of town to be all out crazy with the outlet mall opening. We planned different routes to get home and almost locked ourselves in all weekend. Thankfully, the opening didn't cause a complete shut down of the roads near our home. I even went by the outlets on my lunch break on Friday and felt like a ninja targeting the stores I wanted to shop at. I was in and out within 30 minutes!

We spent the rest of the weekend cleaning the house and grocery shopping. The clean house makes me feel good and like things will be better. We shopped at the new Publix and grilled out yesterday evening. Today we took the day off and drove to the Bass Pro Shop and did a little shopping for my Mother's Day gift and were able to meet up with my mom and dad. We had such a good day with beautiful weather.

The week coming up is booked with meetings and Relay for Life on Friday night. I'm tired thinking about it. Next weekend, Dillon's taking me to Biltmore for a Mother's Day brunch and I'm looking forward to spending my weekend with my boys.

May is bringing lots of work for me with Relay for Life almost every weekend and then a vacation to Florida for us for a couple of days. Combined with Mother's Day and other tasks we have to complete it's going to be busy times!


Luke and our neighbor, Hannah, play outside whenever the weather allows. They love blowing bubbles!!


Luke and Dara have been friends from the beginning. :)

We grilled out last night after a pretty perfect day, weather wise. 

Luke got his dance moves from me. HA ;) 


Edited: Add more photos from last weekend! :)

Not a baby anymore :( 

Luke says help me from these crazy people!



No comments:

Post a Comment