Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Luke's Second Birthday

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who has emailed, texted, and messaged Dillon and myself this past week. It has been a huge comfort to know that we are being prayed for and thought about.

Yesterday was Luke's 2nd birthday and I had planned a big party for him, but with the events of this week, just couldn't bring myself to implement it. Instead of having the big party, my mom and dad came down and we celebrated with Luke's favorite, Chinese food for lunch and cupcakes afterward (and even hot fudge sundaes yesterday evening). I hope that Luke won't be upset with us in years to come for no big birthday party, but as one of my friends reassured me this week, we don't really have to worry until they're about 4 for them to remember things such as this.

So, without further ado, here are some pictures of Luke on his second birthday.









Hot fudge sundaes! I'm surprised Luke slept at all last night with all the sugar he had yesterday.



Luke in the super cute Thomas towel from Aunt Laurie & Uncle Eric... He came out of the bathroom looking super cute and then got shy around the camera.








No comments:

Post a Comment