Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pumpkin Carving

We've had a short, but full, weekend. I spent Friday working until about 8:00 and then worked yesterday for the majority. When you work most of the weekend, it cuts majorly into your chore time that you usually have so I've tried to cram most of that into today. The house looks decent even if I didn't get any laundry done.

Other than that, the weekend's been pretty nice. The leave have hit their peak today, I do believe, and it's been a beautiful day. We carved up our pumpkins that we bought last weekend and I got to make our favorite snack, toasted pumpkin seeds! We've really tried not to go anywhere this weekend because the tourists have overrun Asheville and it's a wait at any restaurant or a traffic jam on any road.

We're ready for Halloween, I think, although Luke did throw a curve ball this evening and said he was going to be a dinosaur next week. We're trying to talk up how awesome it is to be a fireman and how cool that will be. I guess we'll find out next weekend how that goes.

Our view this morning



Pumpkin carving is so much easier outside.

Luke got a rake a few weeks ago and has loved helping in the yard.









Our pumpkins! 


No comments:

Post a Comment