Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 11, 2015

October '15

Well, hello! It's October now, actually mid-October, and we haven't had much going on. Every weekend it has rained here in the mountains and we have been cooped up inside. The sun finally came out this afternoon and Luke woke up from his nap and said "It's not raining! I HAVE to go outside and play!" (It came out more like "Not raining, Luke go out and play!")

We've played with every toy and watched what feels like every kids video on Netflix. I'm feeling a little claustrophobic.

Dillon started building our built in bookshelves this weekend, last weekend if you count painting the large wall in our living room. If you've ever seen pictures of our living room and wondered why there was the big, blank, ugly wall in here, that's why. We've talked about doing the bookshelves for awhile and busted bathrooms and being busy has always eaten our time. With the rain, we've had some free time so we started on it. We still have books in boxes from our move a year and half ago so it's time to get those unpacked and some organization going up here.

We were planning on going to GA next weekend to visit my mom and dad, but have decided to stay home I think. They'll be back in the mountains in about 2.5 weeks, so we're all looking forward to their return!

In other news, I may have completely lost my mind because we've decided to take a vacation next year to Disney World! This summer, Luke talked a lot about going on a plane to see Mickey Mouse. And while I never knew where it came from, he continued to talk about it (A. LOT.) One of my childhood friends is a Disney Travel agent so she's helping me navigate the Disney waters and has helped find a good deal for us to go for a few days. Dillon and I always said we would wait until Luke was 7 or 8, but there are lots of things for little toddlers to do and I think (hope?) he will enjoy it. I'm already working on plans for where we'll go and where we'll eat and I'm saving up money so we can enjoy it. If anyone has tips, please share. I'm all (Mickey Mouse) ears!

Before church a few weeks ago...

How we've spent most of our weekends. Trying to stay occupied.

We've had a little issue with Luke waking up anywhere between 11:00 and 2:00 and coming to crawl into bed with us. I'm always too tired to struggle to get him to stay in his bed so he usually takes up the majority of our king sized bed. 

Luke had picture day this week. Super cute all dressed up!

At baby Josie's christening... The lovely Feaver family.

Josie and her dad!

The Feavers and The Creggers... we're not in any of the pictures because Luke had a massive meltdown and had to be removed to the truck until the end of the service. 

Sweet babies <3











No comments:

Post a Comment