Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Brunchin' for Baby

Yesterday our friends, the Creggers, had a brunch to celebrate Baby Charlie. A few of our friends came over and we had a great time catching up and letting all of our little ones play together. Everyone was so sweet, too, and stocked us up on diapers and some cute little baby outfits. Laurie had some delicious food like mini chicken and waffles, quiche bites, fruit kabobs, and little hashbrown bites. We all ate until we couldn't and enjoyed the company. After the shower we came home and unpacked all of our goodies and started washing baby clothes. We relaxed the rest of the evening and today I was in clean mode.

I went Thanksgiving grocery shopping with my mom and when I got home we sanitized bottles, made Chex mix and some dinner. I've put up all of the new clothes for the baby and gotten everything ready in our bags. I'm thoroughly exhausted.

This week marks 35 weeks pregnant so we're almost there. Tomorrow starts my weekly appointments and I'll no longer be traveling long distances for work. I think we're all ready to meet the baby and get this show on the road. Today when I was working on cleaning bottles, Luke asked me if we were going to the doctor today (meaning that the baby was coming). I told him not today, but it won't be too much longer.

This week as we celebrate Thanksgiving, we are so thankful for our immediate and extended family, our friends, all of our blessings and the generosity of others. We're excited for some time off this week and starting the holiday celebrations. Next week, we look to get our Christmas tree!

Super moon over Candler


















For Christmas Eve... :) after the baby is here!



Time to sanitize!

And make Chex mix... I'm like a little old lady. I can't stand up to cook.

Yeehaw



No comments:

Post a Comment