Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2017

T-Ball Sign Ups and Smiley Babies

I've been enjoying my time at home and have been trying to clean some part of the house every day. Now that I feel pretty much back to normal, I'm enjoying doing the tasks I couldn't do while pregnant (like carrying the laundry basket downstairs). I'm also working on getting the baby to sleep in her crib. On the chance that I don't go back to work part time and she starts daycare, she has to be prepared to take naps in her crib. I don't think they can swaddle either so I'm trying to get her used to that and it's not going well. We like to cuddle to nap and she sleeps best in my arms so we'll keep persisting.

Charlie also started smiling real smiles about a week ago which has been fun. I feel like this is when their personality really starts to shine through. She turns two months old on Wednesday so I'll be sure to post about all of her progress then.

Yesterday, Luke signed up for his first t-ball season! He is so excited and can't wait for practices to begin. He really wanted to play last year but you had to be 4, and while we're still a few months short, he'll be 4 by the time games start. Practices start next month and we can't wait! Before we went to bed last night, Luke and I laid down and talked about what he thought baseball would be like. He knows he'll hit the ball with a bat and then he'll run really fast. I guess this begins our life in sports and all the craziness that ensues.

Today, we went to church with my mom and dad and it marked Charlie's first time to church. Luke loves the children's church and got to play outside (in the 70 degree weather) and Charlie was comfortable and warm in the wrap and slept on my chest the whole time. Not a peep from that little one.

Time is going so quickly and I can't believe Charlie will be two months on Wednesday and that Luke will be turning 4 in April. I've given him the option of a big party or a trip to Dollywood and he's chosen the trip to Dollywood. I like the idea of doing fun things as a family instead of big gifts so I'm excited for this too. He has so much stuff that he never even uses so I think this will work well.

Here's to warmer weather and a busy spring! :)


How I interact with her during the day when it's just the two of us... taking pictures. :D




He loves playing with her.




We ordered a heart shaped pizza for dinner on Friday!


One of my favorite pictures! 








Dillon's mom and step-dad came down last weekend and bought Luke a huge Minion balloon! This was the best picture I could get and that balloon has scared me a million times this week. HA!

I have got to stop pulling my face back like that when I smile... I don't really have that many chins. :-\


I know I shouldn't post this until Easter, but it's just so flippin' cute. I ordered Luke's Easter outfit and he had to try it on this week. :) 

Screenshot from the baby cam on my phone!




We've also tried to take more videos of the kids. We realized with Luke that we really didn't have any videos until he was about 3 months old so we're trying to do better!















No comments:

Post a Comment