Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween!

The fun day has finally arrived and when Luke woke up this morning the first thing he said was "MOM! Today is Halloween and we get to go trick or treating!"

We've had a hard time in the past trying to find a good neighborhood that isn't absolutely nuts or that isn't completely dead, or the houses aren't too far apart. UGH. You'd think in a city like Asheville that you would easily find a place to go, but not so. We were going to go back to Biltmore Lake until Dillon's co-worker was telling us about a neighborhood behind his house that was exactly what we were looking for. Plus we had easy parking at his house and could just walk over! WOOOHOO!

We started with trick or treating at my mom and dad's and their neighbor's house and then we moved on to the big neighborhood. Charlie and Luke both did extremely well and Luke really enjoyed running through to the next house. This neighborhood was exactly what we were looking for and you could easily make a loop around to each house. Luke's bucket was full halfway through so we have plenty of candy to enjoy and then Seth gave us the majority of candy he had bought (and had no trick or treaters) so we are all set with sweets.

I have pics to post from this past weekend and our visit in Virginia, so bear with me until I can get another post done. This past week has been absolutely crazy and it's not going to get much better until I get done with our 5K on Saturday. I feel like I'm just treading water right now, so Sunday I'll share all of our family pics from this weekend!

Happy Halloween y'all! :)

This morning before school. Today was dress up day!





No one noticed my shirt, which I thought was super funny!! 




Maw and Peepaw provided LOTS of candy!

Thanks, Seth!





My little rebel pilot.









We walked through Biltmore Baptist's fall festival and took some popcorn. HA!


Charlie was plum wore out.

Flashlights to get back!


Our bounty!!!!



Luke's not the only one stoked about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment