Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2018

April, The Month of Birthday Parties!

This morning we celebrated our sweet friend, Josie's, 3rd birthday! She had her party at a local trampoline park and it was so much fun! Even Charlie got in on the action, "jumping" and sliding down. Luke especially loved it and he ran from station to station jumping around. We had never been to one before, but I think it was especially good to get some energy out. Laurie even told me that Josie, who never naps, took a nice long nap this afternoon! We had such a good time and I'm thinking we'll go back when there are rainy mornings. When we went it was also toddler time so it was especially nice to have smaller kids jumping because that meant the tiny ones in our group could participate, too.

Tomorrow, we were planning on going to Virginia to visit with Dillon's grandma. Last week, she fell while feeding her cat and broke her upper arm. Since she usually walks with a walker, she's having some difficulties with that and she'll be staying in a rest home for a few weeks to help rehabilitate her arm and have some care for her while she recuperates. We wanted to go up and visit, but a freak April snow is happening right now in that area and we're concerned about going over the mountains in Tennessee as they can get precarious. We may try to go and see her next Sunday after Luke's party on Saturday as the weather is supposed to be much nicer then (in the 70's, yeah!)

Sooo, we're gearing up for Luke's birthday party next weekend and are so excited for Chuck E. Cheese! Luke is so excited and talks about it every day. I personally can't believe we're celebrating his fifth birthday. I tear up a lot thinking about it and it doesn't help that two days after his birthday we go to register for kindergarten. He told me today that he is so excited to start school, and I'm excited for him, too. I just wish that this all didn't go so fast. Be on the lookout for an early birthday update next Saturday!!


Birthday girl!


Josie and her Pops <3

Silas!

The Wyatt family (just missing dad!)














Sweet Dara!






Those foam blocks are super difficult to get around in. 

Ugh. STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE! HAHA




I don't think she was really sure about us singing to her.


Rob was kind enough to hold my cake for me while I stuffed my face.










A successful party! 




No comments:

Post a Comment