Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018

Whew, Happy Easter!

Holidays have turned into a mad dash to get everything done. Gone are the days of eating ham and enjoying what the day brings. Now it's cooking all weekend, buying outfits for little ones, talking to the Easter Bunny about what to bring and a slew of exhaustion. I've been in the kitchen basically since Friday afternoon. We had a fun potluck dinner with our friends yesterday and today we had a lovely dinner after church.

Even though it's been a busy one (and my house looks like a tornado went through it), it's been a good day. The weather has finally cleared and I sit here now with the windows open. I think everyone is ready for spring.

We've had a great week and we survived the hectic times so now I can finally take a deep breath and I guess move on to our next big event in two weeks, Luke's birthday! That should be fairly easy though... I hope. Two days after his birthday we go to register for kindergarten, which is a little heartbreaking.

The spring brings on the busy time of the year so we're all ready for it! (And just for the record, none of these pictures are edited. Boo... I'm still behind on the pictures I took LAST week so I'm taking the lazy way out and just adding our straight out of camera pics!)

Bunny Ears!

Hey Beckett!



The wagon was a big hit!

Hi Josie!

And Silas!

Holiday tradition of the burning of the tree.










Hunting eggs!


Charlie doesn't quite understand the concept yet. 

But Luke sure does...






She ate like 20 pieces of chocolate. 





showing me her chocolate...


Aftermath...









And this morning! All ready for church! 









I want Charlie's dress for myself. HA!

















It is near impossible to get everyone to look at the camera.

Almost!











Resurrection Fern



Hunting for eggs after lunch!








Luke found the hard to find egg and got .50 for it! 

This is how Charlie finds eggs. And cracks them. 


She likes pudding!





Please don't judge the cleanliness of my house. It's a wreck right now. 










No comments:

Post a Comment