Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween 2018

I should have updated last night about trick or treating, but I was passed out in a sugar coma on the couch. It wasn't really a sugar coma, it was more like a "we've been out late every night this week and I've been going since 5:00 AM nonstop and I need rest" pass out on the couch. Anyways, the weather couldn't have been more perfect yesterday for Halloween. Sunny and upper 60's was the best.  I remember trick or treating some nights with snow flakes (and even a few years ago it snowed a big snow on Halloween). My dad said he remembered some Halloween's and trick or treating in West Virginia with snow above his shoes! So I will definitely take a nice and sunny day.

We had a quick dinner last night and then stopped by my mom and dad's and then headed over to the neighborhood we went to last year. Luke's gone as 3 different costumes this year. He went as a hobbit for trunk or treating, Iron Man for his Halloween party at boy scouts and then last night we was a motorcycle driver. One of the doctors I work with gave me a bunch of hand me down costumes so it was nice for him to change his mind as much as he wanted to.

We hit up a bunch of houses and came home with 2 bucket-fuls of candy, of which we are still consuming today. Luke has his "Special" candy that none of us are allowed to touch (especially Charlie, insert eye roll) and then we have our communal bucket which *should* last us until Easter. Ha!

With Halloween starts the super busy season, culminating with Christmas. In fact, Luke and I listened to Christmas music this morning while waiting for him to go into school. It really is a little early for me, but whatever. I guess we should enjoy it as long as we can! Here we go!



















Charlie liked this dinosaur and then she didn't. She just kept saying "bye-bye dinosaur"... 





Seth and Montana tagged along!

Charlie was slow and Luke was too fast! He had to wait for us...





No comments:

Post a Comment