Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Baby Shower #1

I'm officially into the 3rd trimester now. And like clockwork, everything has become infinitely uncomfortable. I may be the worst pregnant woman ever, but I think my short stature has something to do with my back clicking every time I walk and my hips feeling like they're popping out of place. Maybe I just don't handle pain well, but I had one day last week where everything felt fine and then yesterday we walked through the mall and Target and I was down and out the rest of the day with a heating pad. I've had braxton hicks contractions for sometime now, too, and Friday night I was close to calling the doctor because they weren't stopping. Eventually, they did though, once I went to sleep, and they've slowed some this weekend. Soooo, I'm working on a more positive attitude and focusing on the outcome and not the current physical ailments! :)

Today, Dillon's mom had a sweet, beautiful little shower for us. I honestly didn't expect to have a shower since this is our second baby but Dillon's mom offered one for us and our friends are having a small get together in November. It was so nice today to get together with Dillon's family and celebrate little baby Charlotte. We received all kinds of useful things (diapers!) and tons of cute little outfits for her. With the third trimester, comes the impatience to see her and I can't wait to dress her in the sweet little clothes. I think my favorite gift was the paper mache piggy bank that Dillon's mom and granny made to match Charlotte's room. I've already put it on her dresser for a cute decoration!

We had a great time today and are so thankful and blessed with a wonderful, loving family. I'm actually looking forward to doing laundry so that I can fold all the tiny baby clothes!


Luke at the river.

Me, last week at almost 28 weeks!

And this week at almost 29 weeks...

Luke "coloring" 

Cute cupcakes and a little elephant that Dillon's mama made!! 

Ninja fighting with Russ!

Photo bomb from Uncle Jon


Mama helping with a hard part on his train game

"Acorns" made out of donut holes, nutella, nuts and pretzels, YUM









Luke was a super good helper with opening presents. :)







A dolly from Granny B.

Running with Grammy


No comments:

Post a Comment