Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 24, 2018

June Happenings

We're only a week out from July which blows my mind. How the heck have we gone through half of this year?
It's been a busy few weeks and I don't think we'll slow down anytime soon. Next weekend we may to Virginia to let Luke do his first sleepover at Grammy's house on his own. We just have to wait and see if our schedules will work out to accommodate that. The following week kicks off vacation Bible school and all that entails! It's 5 days of craziness, but it is honestly one of Luke's favorite weeks of the year so I know he is super excited for it. I am too actually... we've been planning really hard for all of this and I can't wait to see everyone enjoy it!

After that, my great uncle and his daughter are coming for an extended visit, we have Charlie's eye surgery, Luke finishes preschool, my 5k is in August, then Luke starts kindergarten, then we're taking a small trip for my dad's 70th birthday, then it's Dillon and mine's 10th anniversary (and a trip to Savannah sans kids!), then Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas (oh, yeah, and Charlie's birthday is in December too. I almost forgot). Soooo not a lot of downtime in the next several months. I legitimately purchased my first Christmas gift yesterday, so there's that. 

I've thought about it a lot lately, though, and I'm really enjoying this season of busy-ness. I like the activeness and our lives being full. Sleep would be nice, too, but we'll have plenty of time for that when the kids are grown. Be on the lookout for lots of fun activities coming at ya through the blog!

Oh man. Yep. This is how it's been lately. 


And then magically she's ok. Ugh.


And, yes, another lice treatment. I had olive oil in my hair so Dillon could check me out again.

I don't think I've ever seen this in the parenting books.


Luke said yesterday morning he wanted to go do something fun before lunch. We had a gift card to Sky Zone from our sweet friends so we went out there.



Everyone enjoyed it!







Action shot!








At Music on Main last night. It was a lot of fun.

It was also super hot and Charlie was not cooperative. Dillon ended up bringing her home and my mom stayed with her while she went to bed. Dillon came back and ran around with Luke while I worked.






This must have been early in the evening because it was jam packed by the end! It's a fun event!


No comments:

Post a Comment