Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A quick update and more pictures

Day 4 of being home with a baby! Things are going well, we have had very little sleep but spend most of our time just staring at the precious baby. Dillon took this week off and he's been a huge help. He really seems to like changing diapers, which I'm glad to oblige him. My mom's also been staying with us and has been a HUGE help. She's cooked, cleaned and done laundry and hopefully soon I'll be back on my feet to help her out more. We've had lots of good visits from family and friends and I'm hoping to get a sushi dinner on Thursday evening! 

Little Lucas has his moments. He likes to stay up until 1:00 in the morning and then he usually crashes for a few hours. It's a big adjustment but it's the best feeling in the world to see his little eyes open and look around. I really do think I could wake up in the morning and just stare at him all day! 

And now for more pictures... I would offer more updates but my brain is a little foggy and I seem to have constant A.D.D. Hopefully, soon, I'll be able to write a little more clearly. :) 




tiny feet



Just chillin'

Hey there, bright eyes


 
The two grandmas



Me and my mom... I love her!

Grammy Debbie visits with Lucas

1 comment: