Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Now a Family of Three!

Lucas James has made his arrival! Coming into the world on April 18th at 11:49 AM, he weighed 7 lbs and 2 oz (the exact same as Dillon) and measured in at 19 inches. 

We were finally able to come home today, and we're getting adjusted to all the changes a baby brings. At some point I'll tell the story of his arrival, but now I'm a little tired, so I'll make a post with mainly pictures. He's a super chill baby (except for last night when Dillon and I thought we were the worst parents in the world and couldn't figure out that he had GAS  of all things...) 

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and visits and gifts. We're so happy to have him here finally! 

Last pregnant picture

Ready to be a daddy

Hey there baby, welcome to the world!



Grandparents :) 


First check up

On our way to mother/baby unit

Lookin' a little rough after labor




More grandparents :) 



Uncle Josh & Aunt Amy



Special dinner for the new mom and dad

Dillon couldn't put Luke down

Awesome daddy. This man stayed by me the whole time and took care of everything. I couldn't have asked for more. 

Auntie Lauren


First car ride!



Finally home. 

1 comment:

  1. He has the most beautiful little poofy mouth!!! Oh I cannot wait to meet him!!! You guys made a good looking baby!!!

    ReplyDelete