Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Still here... still bakin'

Here I am, 37.5 weeks pregnant! A few false labor attempts from the baby, but as of today, he's still in there. I went to the doctor today and I'm making progress, even if it is slow. 1 centimeter dilated and only 9 more to go! 

Not much is going on. We're just kind of sitting around waiting for something to happen. I need for someone to explain to me how the past 8 months have flown by but these past few days have slowed down to snail speed. I get bigger every week too, I gained almost 2 pounds in one week. I haven't had an ultrasound since November so I'm getting kind of nervous that this baby is a chunker. I get winded really easily and getting out of bed in the morning I have aches and pains in places I never realized existed.

The good thing about right now though is the weather. I believe that spring has finally sprung. Our trees are blooming and the thermometer in my car read 85 today (which is really more like summer). I don't have any new pictures, or really any new news, but I just wanted to update and let everyone know we're still here. I do have some pictures of our pretty cherry trees in the front yard and Dillon's work he's accomplished. I think he's nesting with the outside of the house. This weekend he got 5 truckloads of mulch and a new lawnmower. Exciting times! :) 

Dillon's bank, mulched and laid out with railroad ties


Cherry Tree


Bank again

2 comments:

  1. I know! Dillon did all that on his own... he was sore for a few days after :)

    ReplyDelete