Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Quick Trip to Virginia

This weekend we took a quick trip to Virginia and visited with some of Dillon's family. It was a good trip, even if it was short and we are all extremely tired. We enjoyed some good food and good time with everyone!

Yesterday, I just wasn't feeling well so that was a little bit of a damper on my time, but it was still fun! We spent some time outdoors and Luke enjoyed playing with his Grammy & Russ. We went to visit with Dillon's granny and aunts and we enjoyed the pretty weather. Luke found a frog with Russ at his granny's house and then another frog at his Pappaw's house with Dillon.

We spent the evening at Dillon's house and enjoyed a good dinner and Luke played at the river and we saw the geese come into the river.

We woke up this morning and had some breakfast, visited with everyone and then made our way back to Asheville. I'm still feeling kind of poorly (c'mon, I'm 14 weeks on Tuesday, I thought I was supposed to be past this by now, but whatever. As long as the baby comes healthy, I'll gladly be sick) and my mom and dad have offered to cook us dinner this evening so we don't have to figure out what to eat. I've got laundry to catch up on and groceries to buy but I guess we'll get through the week one way or another.

Next weekend is the 4th so we have a nice, long weekend. I think I want to start organizing (I'm starting with Luke's room) and getting stuff out of his room that's for "little babies" and getting the baby's nursery started. We also talked about going to see fireworks, but Luke said he didn't like loud noises so I'm going to show him some videos and see if he wants to go. If not, we'll enjoy our time at home and hopefully have a relaxing weekend.

Luke helped Grammy & Russ make a cake...and clean up. He liked the bubbles! :)


I laid on the couch trying not to puke. Dillon just had to have a picture. :|


Reunited with his binoculars (or calculaters as Luke calls them). He got them for his birthday and we forgot them at Pappaw's house.







No comments:

Post a Comment