Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Season!

The Christmas spirit is alive and well in our household! Today we spent a good portion of the afternoon in downtown Asheville visiting with Santa and letting him know what's on our list of wants.

The weekend has gone by in a blur and the weeks will remain busy up through the end of the year. I might be starting to burn out already, but tomorrow I should be done with gift shopping so that's one thing checked off. That and I'll do my baking next weekend which should be fun! Oh, and my Christmas cards are out so check and check.

The weekend after that is Charlie's birthday and since she was born so close to Christmas, I'm trying to make that a "Christmas Free Weekend." I really feel like it should all be focused on her that day so I'm hiding the Christmas decoration and doing birthday stuff instead. Her party will be Elmo and Cookie Monster themed since that's alllll the rage in our household right now. I really wish that her birthday was even in January instead of December, but it is what it is and we'll celebrate all the same.

I do love the Christmas season and I'm trying to find peace in small moments. That's not always an easy accomplishment but it's all good just the same.

Dillon's mom and step-dad came down and stayed with us Friday night! We also went to see Kansas in concert!

Wild times!






Charlie still did not like Santa. At all. 


Luke shared his list.



And we saw the Creggers!




We got a blow up penguin for Christmas!













Luke's obsessed with the Christmas Chronicles on Netflix. This was his video letter to Santa.












No comments:

Post a Comment