Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

All by myself...

Well, not literally, yet. Dillon took off today and tomorrow for a concert he's going to at the Orange Peel tonight so I still have help until Wednesday, but after that I'm on my own! 

My mom left this past Saturday so I'm a little scared of being home by myself trying to take care of the baby and all of the chores at the house. My mom was so awesome, she did all the laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, washed the floors, held the baby when I needed a nap. Yikes - I have a feeling I'll be one tired mama come Thursday. I have no doubt that I'll be ok, it's just a little daunting. 

Luke has been just amazing. Yesterday we had friends come to visit and he wasn't fussy once. He's eating every 3 hours and at the pediatrician's visit on Friday we learned he's back up to his birth weight and has grown a whole inch and a half (20.5 inches!) 

Dillon and I are getting into the groove of things. We alternate diapers and feedings at night (I usually let Dillon do the first and third, and then I take the middle of the night feeding) and having a baby is becoming routine. 

The weather here has been plain terrible. When I was pregnant, I envisioned long walks in the park with the baby. Since I was having him in the spring, the weather would be perfect to take him out in, right? Wrong. We didn't leave the house once yesterday because it was so yucky. Blah. Come on spring, I've only got 10 more weeks to enjoy the weather and I want it to be nice! 

And now... pictures!

Attempting tummy time... I'm not sure I'm doing this right? 


Moby wrap! Keeps the crazies away while I have him out in public.

Uncle Eric holds Luke


Auntie Laurie!


Dara comes by for a visit!



Hey there, Uncle Wyatt!




Lucas' bookshelf that Dillon built... super cute!


1 comment: