Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2013

First Trip to Virginia

This weekend was little Luke's first trip (of many, I'm sure) to Virginia to visit family. He got to meet lots of new people and get some quality time with both sets of grandparents. 

For a month old baby, he travels so well. We just feed him right before we leave and he sleeps the whole time on the road. He loves riding in the car and it puts him right to sleep. I will say that travelling with him induced a little anxiety on my part. I didn't know how the car ride would go or if we would forget anything crucial, but the trip went so smooth! I think we have a traveler. :) 

This week is busy with doctor's appointments and cleaning the house. When I talked with my mom and dad last night they reminded me that next Monday is Memorial Day. I can't believe that May is almost over. Time is passing so quickly, I wish I had a button to slow things down but I have a feeling that it will only go by faster now. 

Luke gets some cuddles from Grampie

Luke meets cousin Jordyn! 



Great-Granny Blanche and Baby Lucas


Great-Granny Blanche, Grammie Debbie and Baby Lucas




Great-Aunt Glenda holds Luke for the first time

Katlinn & Jordyn talk with Luke

Granny Gross meets Lucas

Hungry boy...





Grandpa Eddie holds Lucas

I love this picture because it looks like he's laughing... even though I think he was going to sleep




kisses!

Lots of coffee when a newborn is around...

Grammie Janet feeds Lucas


Sunday dinner! 

1 comment: