Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  It's been a very special day here and the weekend has been wonderful. 

Wednesday was my first day at home alone with baby Luke. It really just seems like normal that he's here now. We've fallen into a routine and I've taken him several places by myself! Can you believe it? We went to the grocery store and to visit the girls I work with this week and made several trips to Target. 

Wednesday, my Mother's Day gift came and the box gave away the surprise. Dillon got me a sewing machine, which is really awesome,  I just don't know how to use it. I went and bought some fabric and thread and attempted to make place mats today. I need to have a few lessons I think, because between hormones  a crying baby and not knowing how to sew I became VERY frustrated. My mom's supposed to show me how to use it sometime soon.

Dillon had this past weekend off so it was very nice to have the extra set of hands and to spend some time with him. Last night, Luke slept from 10:30 until almost 5:00 this morning. I think that constitutes pretty much sleeping through the night! We are proud parents! 

Today we went to church in our neighborhood and we went to lunch at a pizza place here in Asheville. It's been a great day and even the weather's cooperated. I think we're supposed to have nice clear weather this week which is a blessing! 

Here's hoping that everyone has a great week coming up. I'm hoping to get to the park this week for some nice long walks. Next weekend is a trip to Virginia, hopefully so I'm sure we'll have lots of photos then! 



Baby Feet!







Fist Mother's Day!



This is a crazy picture of me, but for church today I put Luke in the Moby wrap. I was really scared that he would cry the whole service but luckily, he slept the whole time and only started crying when we left! 



All smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment