Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Meet & Greet

This has been a busy week, one that doesn't look likely to slow down as we barrel through June. 

Dillon's birthday was on Tuesday. We celebrated with birthday cake and a trip to Tupelo Honey for his birthday dinner. The dinner was cut short due to a fussy baby, we took turns trying to calm him down but he just wouldn't have it. So, we packed up our dinner to return home. So much for a romantic birthday dinner. :) 

Wednesday we officially put our home on the market. I've spent most of this week furiously cleaning trying to get it semi-ready. I wake up between 5 & 6 and start cleaning while the baby is down for a nap. It really did take almost 3 full days to finish and I still haven't vacuumed the upstairs. We do have our first showing tomorrow, I'll be getting up early once again to make sure everything is in order and clean. Guess I'll have to finally vacuum our bedrooms. 

Today was a pretty awesome day. Lucas got to visit with his Grammie Debbie and meet his Aunt Kenzie & Uncle Taylor! We got to spend some really good time with them here at home and eating good food. We also got some gifts including dvd's of movies that Kenzie and Dillon loved as children and a pillow that has all of Luke's stats from when he was born! Kenzie is the best gift giver I know, she always thinks of very personal & emotional gifts. 

We also got to spend some time with our friends at Eric & Laurie's wedding shower. The theme was a Mexican Fiesta with tasty treats and margaritas! 

I think next week may be our only week with no plans on the calendar. Hopefully I'll have some time to recoup and get back on my feet! 

Finished beer fridge! Minus the beer... to come in a week or two

Candid!

Happy birthday, daddy! We love you!  
Party animal! 


Luke testing out his bumbo seat... I know they're not supposed to be in it until another month or so, but he's got really good head control.

Uncle Taylor!

Aunt Kenzie feeds Luke


Dillon's gifts of childhood movies on dvd

12 Bones for Lunch!




Grammie feeds Luke!

Robert Feaver

Fiesta time!



Shout out to Kari who reads my blog secretly :) It's ok, Kari, I write it for people to read! 

Me and the lovely Lauren Wyatt


Sunny Point for dinner!


Dillon is an artiste with the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment