Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Doctor's Visit

Yesterday, Luke had his 2 month check up and first round of vaccinations. He weighed in a whopping almost 12 pounds, is 24.25 inches long and has a big brain with his noggin measuring 40.5 centimeters. He's a healthy baby all in all and the pediatrician said he was doing a good job growing! He got his first shots which was super pitiful to watch, but it's beneficial for him in the long run. His little legs seemed to be sore last night so I gave him some baby Tylenol and he slept through the night. In fact, that was the second night in a row that he slept from 9:00 until 6:00 the next morning. Could it be that we've cut out the middle of the night feeding? Let's hope so! That'll make it a lot easier when I return to work in two weeks. 

Still no news on selling the house, so we're just assuming that the couple who put in the offer has decided to pursue something else. More power to 'em. 

Not much has been going on with us. We have a nice routine right now which is, once again, going to change when I return to work. Really and truthfully, I think that for the next two weeks I may just sit on the couch and cuddle with Luke because it'll be different once I'm working. I am kind of excited about getting back to work... My mom and dad came down this week and mom and I went shopping for new work clothes. It's a little shallow, but I'm excited to get back to work to wear my dressy clothes. It'll be weird to get up and get ready and not be wearing yoga pants. I've already started planning what I want to do when I get back into the office so I feel pretty good about that. I'm going to call Luke's daycare this week and go out for a little bit with him to meet the caregivers and to see what all I need for him. 

And here's your weekly Luke fix: 


Sleepy

Mommy's sleepy too

Thanks, Dill, for this photo :P 

 All Smiles! 


Hey, Ma! 

On the move already! 





1 comment: